Graphic Design is one of my passions and since 2017 I have been honored to work on projects that I am interested in or have been tasked with either in class, solo or outside job. It all started with a class in my first year, IAT 102 (Graphic Design), I worked on 3 projects for the class which involved building a branding book that comprised of logo & brand identity, magazine, and final poster (Deadpool poster). I have since gone on to work on several projects or some are still in progress as I have also been honoured to meet and continue to build connections with people in the creative industry.
My roles and responsibilities as a Graphic Designer:
- does research To be prepared for the project by collecting and observing information.
- Illustration of concept by designing rough sketches.
- Keeping up with knowledge on the technical side by attending design seminars, accumulating more knowledge by reading books or registering for online courses.
Skills as a Graphic Designer:
- Vigorous Graphic Design skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Attention to detail
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
Check out some of my works